Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have big feet.

I used almost an entire skein of Lorna's Laces to make this jaywalker and I realized when taking the picture that I really have huge feet. I mean, yes they are 10.5, it isn't like I can't find shoes to fit. But when you look at the cuff, which is 5 inches long, and then the foot which is huge, it looks big.

As you can see I embraced the striping on the sock because I just want a d*mn pair of socks of my own!! So one down and one to go. I am not quite feeling the second sock syndrome, so much as I have so many things I want to knit. Luckily I have finished the baby sweater and dishcloth for a baby/housewarming gift for my friend Crystal. But now I have *other* things that all seem pressing. :)

Anyway, on to the pictures:

DSCN0460

DSCN0457

DSCN0453

and the dishcloth:

DSCN0447

No comments: