Friday, February 02, 2007

Yummy Yarnage, and other BIG NEWS...

So I think I am addicted to Socks that Rock. I just bought 4 more skeins when they came out with their new colors. Behold...

STR Yarn Pr0n

So I had another colorway, called Chapman Springs. I am making a pair in Christmas Balls, but I wanted to something a little different with the Chapman Springs. So I decided to make a
Dreamswatch headscarf. (that is a pdf btw) It is so fantastic and working up really really fast. I started last night during the office, earl and grey's and I only need about 8 or 9 more repeats to be done! I am very excited, I LOVE the way it is turning out!

Closeup of Dreamswatch

Dreamswatch in progress

And as I was knitting away I looked over and I spied this:

Little buddy crawling

:( At only 5 months, he is finally able to move forward bit by bit. Not full out crawling, but forward motion has been achieved!!

*sigh* so stinkin big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the yarn you are using in that project it has such pretty colors.